Return to Index  

Some more info...

January 2 2011 at 11:23 AM
MaddiesMom  (no login)

Response to do you mind sharing?

I went to DE after 2 miscarriages and 2 failed IVF's with my own eggs. I had a child with my own eggs in 2007 but could not have another. I also lost one tube after the birth of my first daughter. I decided to use IVFNJ because of their stats and it is 80%. I did not have any to freeze but transferred to 5 day blasts and was originally pregnant with twins on my first try but lost one at 9 weeks. I really have never thought my DE daughter was not mine. I felt so bonded to her and she is so attached to me now. It really is amazing how we never think about it! She is just so beautiful and special that is never crosses my mind-best thing I ever did because I may not have a second child now. Overall, I had insurance to cover the procedure so it cost me about $13,000 out of pocket for the donor and her medication. I literally had a donor 1 week after first going to IVFNJ and she was the most perfect match. I went to see them in March and was pregnant in June!

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. congrats! - Anonymous on Jan 3, 2011
    1. Hi again... - MaddiesMom on Jan 3, 2011

Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement