You might test for Natural Killer Cells. This has to be done at specialty lab.January 8 2011 at 1:03 PM
|Kacee (Login Kacee56)|
Response to Update on my test results from miscarriages--need advice
I believe there only three in the US, maybe more, now. I used Millenova and has everything shipped to Chicago. It has since changed names. I did all of the test and they all came back normal. However, I kept M/Cing. We decided to treat me as though I had immune issues. I did Lovenox, Folgard 2.2 and low term Prednisone.
You might also want to get Dh checked for Sperm DNA Integrity Test. If he has this issue, it will not prevent your from getting PG, but can cause M/C. My Dh did have this issue and we were able to turn it around with an antioxidant protocol. We did this test before we ever cycled, so it was not a factor in my M/C's.
I am sorry you are going through this. I completely understand the financial impact. We were completely self-pay and spent more than $160,000. We now have three children.
- Re: NK cells (genetic DD and DE kids ment) - Renata on Jan 8, 2011
- who told you that? Did you take anything? - Orchid on Jan 9, 2011
- similar - Anonymous on Jan 9, 2011
- not sure it has to be done at a specialty lab... - Anonymous on Jan 8, 2011
- Not sure if it is the same exact test. nt - Kacee on Jan 8, 2011
- this is the test I had done at LabCorp - Anonymous on Jan 8, 2011