Return to Index  

not sure it has to be done at a specialty lab...

January 8 2011 at 4:07 PM
Anonymous  (no login)

Response to You might test for Natural Killer Cells. This has to be done at specialty lab.

I just had "Natural Killer Cell Surface Ag (antigen)" test run through LabCorp. No special lab needed. Just regular blood draw and results were back in 2 days.

 Respond to this message   

  1. Not sure if it is the same exact test. nt - Kacee on Jan 8, 2011
    1. this is the test I had done at LabCorp - Anonymous on Jan 8, 2011
Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2018 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement