My friend has a FET (with a gestational carrier) scheduled for 2//14/2011. Her GC was supposed to stop birth control pills on Jan. 20th, but accidentally didn't stop them until Jan. 29th. RE says they will have to wait and see how her lining does. This is a cross country deal with plane tickets already bought. Do you think there is hope? Thanks.