Return to Index  

My Protocol... (preg in signature)

February 4 2011 at 10:31 AM

(Login ks1415)

Response to please, please help! Protocol roll-call

I was actually supposed to do DelEstrogen injections but it is not approved here in Canada, so my RE (in the U.S.) allowed me to do estrace vaginally instead.

No bcp's prior to cycle (allergic) just HRT and provera to time me up. Daily injections of Lupron (evil) prior to starting the estrace.

2mg estrace 3 times daily starting on Day 3 of cycle. My transfer was on Oct 14 and I started the estrace on Sept 29, so approximately 16 days of build up and my lining was 13+.

*Now I did double up on my dose as I was having horrible headaches and very sick at the beginning of the cycle, so I was doing 4mg for my morning dose*.

Keep in mind this was my 5 attempt at building a lining with 2 other transfers under my belt. We also tried the vivelle patches (whatever they are) and I had another allergic reaction and dropped my lining 3 days prior to ER. This cycle I did no acu, I worked out 5 days a week and drank water like it was going out of style. And this was my successful cycle.

I hope this helps!

Good Luck!

ks

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. sorry so late to the party - Aufrecht on Feb 7
Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement