Return to Index  

Confused- why would my RE cut my estrogen dose 1 week before transfer?

February 6 2011 at 3:39 PM
Lu  (no login)

Hi ladies,

I went in for a lining check today and it was 7.7-7.8, which I was happy to see. I have had lining issues so my RE alotted extra time for it to grow. Now my donor is going to retrieval this tuesday and my dh took a message today from my clinic to cut my delestrogen injections in half!!!! They are closed now and of course I will talk to them tomorrow to see why, but in the meantime I thought I would see if any of you had this experience. Its not like my lining is so fabulous that we should cut it down, right? Just a bit worried, any experiences or explanations would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks, Lu

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Re: Confused- why would my RE cut my estrogen dose 1 week before transfer? - Anonymous on Feb 6
    1. same here - MrsStrong on Feb 6
      1. ? about your lining - Lu on Feb 6
        1. Re: ? about your lining - Anonymous on Feb 7

2. First... - mira on Feb 6
  4. Re: Confused- why would my RE cut my estrogen dose 1 week before transfer? - Anonymous on Feb 6
    1. thanks, that helpful - Lu on Feb 6
    2. decrease dosage - shelbydc on Feb 7
      1. decreased from 10mg estrace to 6mg estrace per day (pg ment) - Anonymous on Feb 7
        1. dosage info. - shelbydc on Feb 7

5. so are they.. - mira on Feb 6
    1. Yes, they said they definetly will - Lu on Feb 6
      1. I did get pg. with a 6mm lining. nt - Kacee on Feb 6

6. It has to be a mistake. Once you are at a certain level of estrogen, you do not go down. - Kacee on Feb 6
  8. Talked to my clinic today - Lu on Feb 7
    1. I assure you the linning.. - mira on Feb 7
      1. Thank you so much! - Lu on Feb 8
    2. what clinic are you with? nt - Anonymous on Feb 8

Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement