Return to Index  

cd38, no O and no AF yet. How will this effect my next cycle>

February 6 2011 at 5:06 PM
Aoife1  (Login aoife1)

My cycle is usually about 26 days when I don't use progesterone, with late O and I have quite a short LP. I have been to local GP to set things in motion for DE in Czech Rep, we hope to cycle in April if possible. First I need to organise a trans vaginal ultrasound for a lining check on cd12-14, no meds. This is so they see in advance what they will be working with and then I start BCP at the start of the following AF until they schedule in the donor etc.

But guess what, just my stupid luck, this cycle has turned out to be the cycle from hell - I had mid cycle spotting for about 4 days, no cm and no O. I'm now on cd38 and still no AF but I am having strange feelings like AF is trying to come but can't. I have been charting my temps and these have generally remained low overall, certainly no sustained peak, so I know I didn't ovulate this month. But, what the heck, just in case, I did a preg test, and of course it was negative.

So now I'm really worried what effect will this strange cycle have on my next cycle, if and when AF finally arrives that is. Will it mess things up for that lining check that I have to organise?

Also, do you think it would be a good idea to take some progesterone for a while, to get my temps up and then hopefully when I stop then AF will kick in? I have some suppositories from an old cycle that are still in date and I could use them. Or do you think its too late for that I should just wait for AF to turn up?

What do you all think, please?

This message has been edited by aoife1 on Feb 6, 2011 5:35 PM

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. When I had this happen - Anonymous on Feb 6, 2011
  3. US, BW to see what is going on. You may not have ovulated this month or - Kacee on Feb 6, 2011
  5. Thanks Ladies - Aoife1 on Feb 8, 2011
Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement