Update on me (preg ment--not me)February 11 2011 at 8:52 AM
|Leigh888 (Login Leigh888)|
I know several of you had asked about my cycle. I had POAS and thought it was a BFN, but it turned out to be a very early chemical pregnancy. Beta was barely over 5.
I spoke to the RE yesterday. He seemed confident that the reason for the failure was the eggs. He was disappointed in both the number and quality of embryos we ended up with. I asked if it could be a sperm issue, but he said that would be very unusual & unlikely. Also, we were in the 3:1 program at SG and only one of the recipients ended up with good embryos and is pregnant. Other recipient also had bad embryos and a BFN.
So, I do feel better after speaking with the RE. I guess we will try again. Feels so overwhelming right now.
Thanks for all your support. I had been more of a lurker here, but I will start posting more and be more supportive to everyone else.
- so, so sorry! - wt on Feb 11
- I'm so sorry!! - lenebene on Feb 11
- This entire process - Veesha on Feb 11
- Barge to Veesha - Dixiechic on Feb 11
- Dixiechick Yes, I am number 3 - Veesha on Feb 11
- Veesha - Dixiechic on Feb 12
- the average is about 7 each - Leigh888 on Feb 11
- So sorry - Dixiechic on Feb 11
- Thanks - Leigh888 on Feb 11
- Also... - Dixiechic on Feb 11
- Leigh888 - Leigh888 on Feb 11