Return to Index  

Almost strange you brought this up . . .

February 15 2011 at 9:38 PM
Maggie in VA  (Login maggie1961)

Response to If you were successfull with a DE and believe in a higher being, question

I was thinking about this today. I think I had felt sort of short-changed by fate my whole life, sometimes rightly, often wrongly, and having my beautiful children late in life, getting a kind of reproductive mulligan that I had no right to expect and wouldn't have only a few years earlier, was the first time I really felt loved by God. I didn't have a long history of ttc and infertility; I had just waited too late to have kids b/c I thought I was happily childless by choice till I realized . . . I wasn't. I nearly lost my marriage over it, and I wondered if I were being tested to make sure I really wanted those children. Now, that's not a particularly mature view of God, for sure, but that's the truth about how I felt. I don't know about all feeling right with the universe or even about having the children I was ultimately meant to -- I just hope my boys believe they have the mother they were ultimately meant to. Take care, Maggie (in VA)

Respond to this message   
Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement