Return to Index  

I realise I no longer believe in God...

February 16 2011 at 5:27 PM
lauranz  (Login phoebegrace)

Response to If you were successfull with a DE and believe in a higher being, question

and I'm a bit shocked that i just wrote that. But it's true. The pain has been too great, the 'near-misses' my DH and I have endured (I'm thinking specifically about an adoption that went pear-shaped at the 11th hour as well as chem pgs...), I realise that this IF path has removed my faith in a higher power watching over us with a grand plan.
I adore our wee DE girl and am incredibly grateful to live in a time and place where this technology is available, and she has brought incredibly light and love into our hearts...and I'm so in love with her...
but I do feel that a loving God would have brought us children in a lot easier way than the path that brought us our children. And for the record, until about three years ago, I did believe in a higher power. But the near destruction of my very soul and that of my fantastically "good" DH, just makes no sense to me as part of a grand plan. in many ways, i hope faith comes back...

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Thank you lauranz - BBG on Feb 16, 2011
    1. 'Father in the Waltons' - diaphanta on Feb 17, 2011

2. I sure feel tested, that's for sure - Orchid on Feb 17, 2011
Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement