Return to Index  

I love your user name! Yeah...I'll survive...I think

February 20 2011 at 2:33 PM
Orchid  (no login)

Response to Orchid

Thank you Calm! Rocking user name! That's what we all need, right?

My job is so incompatible with this whole process. I can't remember anything. I figure most jobs do not go all that well with lupron. People aren't as afraid of lupron as me, it seems--I had such a bad time last go around--so maybe everyone can manage. But I know it isn't easy for any of us.

Yeah, sunny disposition! Hah! Can't manage that!

I can't put together a coherent sentence sometimes. I have to write an article in the next week. Mentally, I'm in the most incredibly fog already. Lupron just gave me constant freaky aches and pains, puts me into fatigue and total stupor.

Basically, you have to do your job with a mild flu. Also, huge mood issues.

I have the wrong kind of job for any of these fertility treatments. This job and my reproduction plans clash massively--starting with years ago when I was doing the IUIs. It's my career--I have to put some priority on it. If I DO get this kid finally (which is starting to seem so unlikely at this point) I have to support the kid, right?

I'm just hoping that even though I feel 1,000 years old--so sickly and awful-- nothing really terrible is happening to me and when they do the transfer, the little bambino/a will do well and I'll recover quickly.

Respond to this message   
Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement