Return to Index  

Self-employed, C Corp

March 4 2011 at 2:32 PM
minniet  (Login minniet)

Response to US tax deduction for fertility treatment

A C Corp allows you to deduct every single item without the 7% catch, through a medical reimbursement plan. It's how we set up our corporation, but it's not cheap and of course, only applies to the self-employed.

 Respond to this message   
Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2018 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement