High Hgb A1c is delaying my FET transferMarch 7 2011 at 9:28 PM
|Metoo (no login)|
Response to WEIGHT WEIGHT WEIGHT
I was scheduled to have a fresh DE transfer last weekend. I got the flu so we went ahead and froze all 9 of the embryos ( bit of a disappointment since I just learned only a third will survive the freeze, at least that's what I was told the statistic is). Anyway, NOW they tell me my Hgba1c is 8.3 and should be in the 6-7 range so I have started medication and joined a gym TODAY but it takes 3 months for that level to change so I may be out of luck with no FET for....3 months? I'm devastated! Why didn't they tell me this before? They KNEW my level was elevated 6 months ago.
Anyway, uncontrolled blood sugars are delaying my transfer.
I'm 5'3 and weigh 175 lbs.
I wish I had the answer for what works. I fail at all diets. I just need to change my lifestyle and chose protein instead of simple carbs which is my current way of life. I could kick myself for waiting until someone pulled the rug out from under me to do something.
- wow, I'm sorry - Orchid on Mar 7, 2011
- Thank you - Metoo on Mar 8, 2011
- pregnancy ment. - Dee on Mar 7, 2011
- Yes....it helps - Metoo on Mar 8, 2011
- Re: Yes....it helps - Happy on Mar 8, 2011
- @Meetoo - onandon on Mar 8, 2011
- meant @Metoo! - onandon on Mar 8, 2011
- Love your response! - Metoo on Mar 8, 2011