Cycle a bust ( child mentioned)March 9 2011 at 1:24 PM
|Aufrecht (Login Aufrecht)|
So it seems I ovulated ANYWAY, through the BC pills so this cycle is a bust. I am out of sync with my donor, so instead of a fresh transfer they will freeze everything at p2 and we will schedule a transfer for MAY.
AARGH!! I have done 3 OE transfers and 3 DE transfers so you would think my body would behave a little more predictably...I have used up a whole months worth of curse words just today.
Now I have to see if I can get any help from the airlines on my non-refundable non/changeable tickets. It is just money and heartache I guess. I am angry and dissappointed but not devastated. So May, I am now resetting my clock, waiting for my period and looking towards the first week of May for transfer.
I have to say what a difference it makes for me to have my wonderful DD. When I had all that failure, before DD came, I was just in such misery, such despair. Now I have the actual lived experience that DE CAN work for me- that it is possible and not just a wishful fantasy. She is 18 months and thinks the word for feet is "tickle-tickle". I am so grateful for her...and looking forward to May.
Still standing, cursing the universe,
- Re: Cycle a bust ( child mentioned) - patty45 on Mar 9, 2011
- Ultrasound - Aufrecht on Mar 9, 2011
- ((Aufrecht)) - Kenny on Mar 9, 2011
- Awww, kiddo . . . - Maggie in VA on Mar 9, 2011
- So sorry. - diaphanta on Mar 9, 2011
- So sorry, Aufrecht! - thesameboat on Mar 9, 2011
- Same thing happened to me a couple of months ago - H40+ on Mar 9, 2011
- I'm So Sorry! - ks on Mar 9, 2011
- I'm so sorry...I can relate... - Orchid on Mar 9, 2011
- Oh no!!! - Pandora on Mar 9, 2011
- Oh no! does the clinic not use lupron? - Anonymous on Mar 9, 2011
- I'm so sorry! - Andi on Mar 9, 2011
- I am sorry. - Bharani on Mar 9, 2011
- that's disappointing - keifel on Mar 9, 2011
- So sorry to hear about your delay - Veesha on Mar 10, 2011
- Very Sorry - Anonymous on Mar 10, 2011