Return to Index  

Metoo (kinda long)

March 11 2011 at 11:34 AM
onandon  (no login)

Just checking in with ya. I have been away from the boards, and glad I gave you a chuckle about the vinegar. Actually it was a mix of 1/2 rice wine vinegar 1/2 reduced sodium soy. Not much...just enough to dunk those yummies creations in!
The reason I felt so compelled to give my advice on this is because I have been struggling with weight/type II diabetes for years. I was finally given the "official" medical clearance to try and carry a preg...so with being at least 60LBs overweight...way over 40, AND having Type II getting the A1C where the Dr always wanted it to be was in my opinion one of the biggest(among other ones) hurdles I have made in all of this IF s**t!!!!
Hope you are doing well. I am still a little confused that with an A1C of I think you said 8 right that you are not on any medication at all for diabetes? Maybe I missed it. I am only on insulin twice a day because of wanting to be pregnant...if not I would still be on pills. And if I get this damned body down to where it should be weight wise...who knows???
Just remember portion size is the number one thing that helps your numbers. I have many more little things that help...it is a lifestyle change to be sure, but this is basically the last couple of years any clinic is going to take me so I gotta keep up my work on this.
Best wishes...please update if you want happy.gif

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Sorry, what is vinegar and soy helps with? Thanks - Anonymous on Mar 11, 2011
    1. Helps reduce blood sugar - Metoo on Mar 11, 2011

2. update - Metoo on Mar 11, 2011
    1. Hi again Metoo - onandon on Mar 12, 2011

3. Type 2 here too (Child Ment) - Aufrecht on Mar 11, 2011
    1. Thanks - Metoo on Mar 11, 2011

4. stay away from soy of any kind - TH on Mar 11, 2011
    1. no one ever told me that - Metoo on Mar 11, 2011
    2. I have not heard of this - Anonymous on Mar 11, 2011
    3. soy - Anon on Mar 13, 2011

5. another product - Nikki on Mar 14, 2011
    1. Vinegar - Metoo on Mar 14, 2011
      1. Metoo - onandon on Mar 14, 2011
        1. Onandon - Metoo on Mar 14, 2011

Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement