Return to Index  

RI in Czech Rep + myivfalternative

March 11 2011 at 5:35 PM
Aoife1  (Login aoife1)

I'm progressing with my plans to do DE in Reprofit International in Brno, Czech Rep. We are going via myivfalternative, which increases the price significantly but gives us earlier dates and the assistance of wonderful coordinators who have been handing all my queries promptly. I know an anon poster mentioned they used myivfalternative for their first DE cycle with RI but then went direct with RI for a subsequent cycle. I was just wondering if that person could let me know if there was any problem with doing that. I imagine once you have done it once you really don't need the services of myivfalternative for coordination, but would it mean going on the really long waiting list quoted by RI of 8-10 months if you go direct?

BTW, I know I haven't done my first cycle yet but I am already planning the finances for a second attempt. I have had failed OE ivf's in the past and I know I simply have to have a back-up plan, so I can cope if I get a BFN.

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Aoife. Are you in contact with other people at RI via the - Daisy on Mar 11
    1. Barge to Daisy - Bharani on Mar 12
    2. Thanks for the link Daisy. I have looked but not - Aoife1 on Mar 13
      1. Aoife - there are quite few women from Ireland now on Fertility Friends who are doing DE - Daisy on Mar 13

2. Keep us posted on the process - Mrs. M on Mar 11
    1. Hopefully you won't need my info - Aoife1 on Mar 13

3. yes i am the anon and ...... - Anonymous on Mar 11
    1. or if you want info here..... - Anonymous on Mar 11
    2. Oh, I am so very sorry to hear this. I feel for you - Aoife1 on Mar 13
    3. Barge to anon - Veesha on Mar 13
    4. Wishing you strength . . . - Maggie in VA on Mar 14

Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement