Barge to Bharani: No, they won't automatically know.....(success ment)March 12 2011 at 9:50 AM
|Miracle_Wanted (Login Miracle_Wanted)|
Response to I think the ob/gyn
I did the pre-cycle monitoring at my local RE and then cycled out of country. My local RE was under the impression we did a FET, since that is the exact same plan for medication/treatment as a DE cycle. My local RE then followed me during my pg until I transfered to my OB at 10 wks.
We are also no-tell, and I am VERY glad I didn't mention the DE aspect as the medical personel mentioned the cycling out of the country quite often and the 'FET' details were also in the paperwork (from my RE/OB). If you are no tell, demand (and personally verify) that they remove all mention of DE from your charts! Otherwise, it will be mentioned and possibly in front of people you don't want it to (I've heard of DE being mentioned in the delivery room!).
- Thank you - Bharani on Mar 12, 2011
- huh? - Dee on Mar 12, 2011
- forget about HIPAA... - mira on Mar 12, 2011
- question - Dee on Mar 12, 2011
- 'Supposed to' and 'won't' is a big difference... - Miracle_Wanted on Mar 12, 2011
- yes but - Dee on Mar 12, 2011