Return to Index  

wow times three!

March 15 2011 at 9:02 PM
Mrs. M  (no login)

Response to Still in shock- u/s yesterday....Triplets (p/g ment)

Congrats and best wishes for a healthy pregnancy and a future filled with joy! My niece who lives around the corner from me has friends that are triplets. They are seven now and thriving. My 98 year old Memere has a saying when I'm worried or concerned about something that she always says "God doesn't put anything on your plate that you can't swallow." You are stronger because of this IF journey and you will get through this with some help and support. Do you live near a city where there is a hospital with a high risk OB program? Was this a fresh transfer or FET. I'm going an FET next month with two embryos if they both survive the thaw. Because they are frozen they will utilize assisted hatching which increases the identical twin risk to 3 % for each embryo. We debated but ultimately decide on two if they survive b/c we got a BFN on the fresh with one perfect embryo and the frozen ones are only rated good. Just can't take another failure so I'm willing to risk the multiple thing.

Respond to this message   
Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement