Ok to lift after FET? Confused (Toddler mentioned)March 16 2011 at 7:48 AM
|Anon (no login)|
I'm confused about different opinions re. lifting after transfer vs not lifting anything. I mean, how realistic is that?
On the day of transfer, I didn't lift anything. I stayed at my parents' house (DH at work) and they lifted my 20 month old.
The problem is that she has a horrible cold and only wants me and after 1 day, it became harder and harder to say no. She doesn't understand and it breaks my hard.
So does anyone know the true reason for not lifting? I read somewhere that it's only for fresh OE cycles because the ovaries are sensitive. Is that true?
- I think so (child/success ment) - Audrey on Mar 16, 2011
- yes (bfp ment) - anon on Mar 16, 2011
- Wouldn't worry about it . . . (BFN, success ment'd) - Maggie in VA on Mar 16, 2011
- after transfer,child ment. - Dee on Mar 16, 2011
- Thank you all for replying and for the advice!! n/t - Anon on Mar 16, 2011
- I was told not to lift anything over 15 lbs (child mentioned) - scrapfoo on Mar 16, 2011
- hope you get good news this afternoon!!! - Orchid on Mar 16, 2011
- Thanks Orchid (BFP mentioned) - Scrapfoo on Mar 16, 2011
- OMG yeah! - Orchid on Mar 16, 2011
- Re: Ok to lift after FET? Confused (Toddler mentioned) - Brigid on Mar 16, 2011
- I fell down the stairs (on my lower back) three days after tx.....(children ment) - Miracle_Wanted on Mar 16, 2011
- Awesome, thank you all! - Anon on Mar 16, 2011