Thoughts on Massachusetts RE clinics?March 16 2011 at 2:08 PM
|Malibugirl662 (no login)|
I went to Fertility Centers of New England yesterday. Did not like it - it feels like a patient mill! The doctor kept me waiting 45 minutes in an empty waiting room. Nurse could not be bothered to answer my questions. Felt like I was annoying her. DE coordinator - likewise - could not answer my questions. When I asked why they were repeating so much b/w that is under 6 months old, she said "we don't trust anyone else's results."
As if they are not all using Quest diagnostics...
I left with a bad feeling.
Now considering Reproductive Science Center in Lexington. I liked their DE coordinator. Any input from board members who have used them?
Anywhere else I should look? I should say I didn't really like BIVF for all the same reasons I didn't like Fertility Centers of NE....
- thoughts - Anonymous on Mar 16, 2011
- I cycled at B&W (success ment) - Audrey on Mar 16, 2011
- I'm using RSC - Mrs. M on Mar 16, 2011
- THANKS - Anonymous on Mar 17, 2011
- me too... (possible success mentioned) - keifel on Mar 17, 2011
- my experience & those of friends - macphee on Mar 17, 2011