to all who posted your low beta successes and positive thoughtsMarch 16 2011 at 9:19 PM
|keifel (Login keifel)|
Thank you for the encouragement!
I'm cautiously optimistic for my beta tomorrow am. I will post results as soon as I can. Hopefully they won't make me wait all day!
I have an increased sense of smell and the need for naps (though, no caffeine).... positive symptoms, right?
The evil pee stick remained the same this am with the very faintest second line... was hoping it would be darker.
I can't thank you wonderful ladies enough for the great reassuring stories and positive thoughts; this dreadful IF roller coaster ride never ends, does it?
- here's some more positive thoughts - Orchid on Mar 16, 2011
- I'm sending - Tracy on Mar 17, 2011
- Will they be checking your progesterone and estrogen levels, too? (bfp mentioned) - thesameboat on Mar 17, 2011
- agree - get them checked - better safe than sorry and wondering (n/t) - Anonymous on Mar 17, 2011
- no, only hcg today, thanks - keifel on Mar 17, 2011
- Good luck today!!! nt - Mrs. M on Mar 17, 2011
- Lots of Doubling Vibes!!! - ks on Mar 17, 2011
- Doubling - Bear on Mar 17, 2011
- Good luck from me too! (n/t) - Lu on Mar 17, 2011
- Re: to all who posted your low beta successes and positive thoughts - New2011 on Mar 17, 2011