Re: Would you accept a donor with a high BMI?March 17 2011 at 7:10 PM
|Newbie (no login)|
Response to Would you accept a donor with a high BMI?
I know everyone is saying no. But before I would tell you no, I would ask you if you have access to more information. I am not sure how splitting a donor works so I am not sure if this could be applicable advice. So with that, I would see if she has siblings and what their situation is. I would also ask to find out about her parents/grandparents/aunts and uncles. Yes, sometimes obesity is genetic. However, on the flip side she could just be an anomaly in her family and let herself go. Not everyone who is obese is it genetic. It could simply be she is lazy, doesn't have good eating habits and chooses not to take care of herself.
- I guess that's me: lazy, don't have good eating habits and choose not to take care of - BlessedThistle on Mar 17, 2011
- Guess that's me too, my friend - Ann on Mar 17, 2011
- Yeah, I am letting myself go.... - BlessedThistle on Mar 17, 2011
- welllll... - Anonymous on Mar 17, 2011
- Didn't get the feeling she's 'lazy' - may2806 on Mar 17, 2011