Return to Index  

Natural methods to provoke ovulation? trying for natural cycle FET

March 22 2011 at 10:15 PM
bethphx  (no login)

OK, so appartently I am not ovulating- not even close- my ovaries are "quiet" today with several small follies on each side. He said looks like minimal estrogen- lining almost 5mm- we didn't even bother checking blood evels. So this is CD 15 ( I had 10 days of bleeding/spotting). I am at least releived that is why my lining is so thin because I am not close to ovulating. I have been doing mock cycles and the attempted fresh for 3 months so I assume I did not ovulate thru all of those so my body is just taking time to get back to normal? USed to have 28 day cycles before...I am just so curious to see what my lining is when I have normal estrogen produced by a follicle. SO we are checking again in a week and then I need to decide if I want to start Provera if nothing is going on naturally to initiate a period and start a cycle with estrace (he said we could skip Lupron) He feels confident we can get the lining up a bit and said we would check frequently and even if the lining looked good on Day 10 we would jump on it and start Progesterone an thaw the embryo. During one mock my lining was 9 on Day 10 and 6.5 on Day 13. SSo he said maybe it preaks earlier...I am fine with trying another Estrace cycle just wanted to see this natural cycle thru first..

Anyways, I bought Vitex reading that it may help regulate cycles and increase LH...anyone with experience?

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Sounds like my natural FET attempt (pg/baby ment) - Anonymous on Mar 23, 2011
  3. Another way you could do it - E&H on Mar 23, 2011
    1. E&H- what kind of a dose would be appropriate? - bethphx on Mar 23, 2011
      1. answered above - E&H on Mar 23, 2011

4. just curious why you would do this - Orchid on Mar 23, 2011
    1. Have not have great lining with synthetic estrogen - bethphx on Mar 23, 2011
      1. I would KILL to do this... - Orchid on Mar 23, 2011
        1. They only do natural for FETs - Anonymous on Mar 23, 2011
          1. Detect LH surge with OPK's ... - bethphx on Mar 23, 2011
          2. Detect LH surge with OPK's ... - bethphx on Mar 23, 2011

Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement