Return to Index  

Please Help!! Difficulty making decision

March 25 2011 at 3:47 PM
Heather  (no login)

I have had so much difficulty choosing an egg donor. I finally found one that I felt good with and then since she is not in town for the clinic I go too, there is a lot of extra costs tagged on. It looks like cycle will be about $25000. I know you can not put a price on a child but that seems so high!
I have begun looking at South Africa for egg donation because it I can go there for 12 days and have all done for $15000. Has anyone done this or know of anyone that has????

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. I would compare success rate between your clinic and SA. - Lizla on Mar 25
  3. Lots of people have gone to SA and had success, but . . . - BBG on Mar 25
  5. You may also want to consider - Leigh888 on Mar 25
  7. Lots of grads from this board have gone to SA (success ment.)... - Maya3 on Mar 25
  9. I did - Catherine on Mar 25
  11. I went to Cooper, in Marlton, NJ. Cost was about $11,000. nt - Kacee on Mar 25
    1. with donor fees? - Anon on Mar 25
      1. Donors at Cooper get 8K per cycle as compensation - Anonymous on Mar 25
        1. Yes, they were split cycles, where I shared a donor. The last time I cycled, (pg) - Kacee on Mar 26
    2. Becareful at Cooper, their office/staff can be very hectic & unorganized even DE program - Anonymous on Mar 26
      1. how do they treat you? - Orchid on Mar 27
        1. YES, YES, YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Anonymous on Mar 28

12. Isn't it expensive to go to SA? - Orchid on Mar 25
    1. Total expenses in SA with safari, wine country, hotel, air, car, DE $18,000 (nt) - Anonymous on Mar 25
      1. per person...DH has to go too for this one! - Orchid on Mar 26
        1. You could ship his sperm - Obie on Mar 26
        2. Total. I drank the wine samples & a glass on the balcony or with dinner every night (m) - baduteandeggs on Mar 26
        3. not per person - Catherine on Mar 26
        4. That's the total, for both of you... I went alone, and it was $15,000... - Maya3 on Mar 26

13. CNY Fertility Center pg. ment. - Denise on Mar 26
    1. Thinking about moving to CNY.....if you have any info. - Anonymous on Mar 26
      1. Re: Thinking about moving to CNY.....if you have any info. - Denise on Mar 26
        1. I can vouch for CNY also (kids ment) - NOLA on Mar 26
          1. Re: I can vouch for CNY also (kids ment) - patty45 on Mar 26
            1. Thank You SO Much for your POSITIVE .... - Anonymous on Mar 26
    2. Look at SART--the FET rate is extremely low %...Only problem w/ them I saw n/t - Anon on Mar 27
      1. If their FET rate is so low % ..is it the way the freeze? can u move embryos? - A4this on Mar 28
        1. It would not matter- - Piper on Mar 28
      2. FET at CNY (child ment) - Emma on Mar 28
        1. FYI - Anonymous on Mar 29

Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement