Thanks ladies, for checking inMarch 26 2011 at 6:27 PM
|Veesha (Login Veesha)|
Response to Veesha, any word yet?
The clinic called and we ended up with 5 eggs. Apparently we originally got 9 but 4 actually were determined to not be mature. I still can't get a grasp of how many were retrieved in total. Maybe I'll be able to ask someone that question. I don't know if they split up the total retrieved or if they split mature eggs. It seems like the former if I was told that at first I got 9. I tell you, I am happy that there were enough to go around to be included in the cycle, but of course who doesn't want more eggs in this situation (more quality eggs, that is). Oh well, now the wait to see how many fertilize. Concerned with dwindling numbers of available embryos as this situation progresses. UGH!!!
- fertilize... fertilize.... - keifel on Mar 26, 2011
- Yes they do icsi at our clinic - Veesha on Mar 26, 2011
- GL Veesha! - Mrs. M on Mar 26, 2011
- Thanks so much Mrs. M - Veesha on Mar 26, 2011
- Five is good! - Leigh888 on Mar 26, 2011
- Thanks Leigh888 - Veesha on Mar 26, 2011
- Re: Thanks ladies, for checking in - New2011 on Mar 26, 2011
- Thanks for sending good vibes my way, New2011 - Veesha on Mar 27, 2011
- Re: Thanks ladies, for checking in - Steph679 on Mar 26, 2011
- Thanks Steph679 - Veesha on Mar 27, 2011
- Go embies go - Dixiechic on Mar 27, 2011