March Madness update and questionMarch 26 2011 at 9:44 PM
|New2011 (no login)|
I had my transfer yesterday and everything went well. I decided to transfer only one since I was afraid my body may not be able to handle twins (I am only 5:1 and small boned). I was ok with transferring only one yesterday since it looked like I was going to have a lot of blasts and I said I would rather do an FET than risk a multiple pregnancy. Sure enough I got a lot of blasts (15) But I read somewhere now blasts that didnt get to blast stage until the 6th day may not be as good as 5 day blasts and 12 of the 15 blast I have on ice didnt make it to blast until the 6th day. Does anybody have any experience with 6 day blasts? Is it true the 5th day blasts are better?
I know it seems crazy to already think about FET while on 2ww but I have to have a plan B to keep sane during the 2ww.
Good luck to all March ladies, wishing you the best and waiting to hear good news from everyone...
- Sounds great - Anonymous on Mar 26, 2011
- Re: Sounds great - New2011 on Mar 26, 2011
- wow! what a great # of frosties! - keifel on Mar 26, 2011
- Re: wow! what a great # of frosties! - New2011 on Mar 26, 2011
- lucky is right! - keifel on Mar 26, 2011
- Re: March Madness update and question - Steph679 on Mar 26, 2011
- you are pupo! (success ment) - julie on Mar 27, 2011
- What fantastic results! - thesameboat on Mar 27, 2011
- Congrats on your transfer (preg. ment.) - PAH on Mar 27, 2011
- Even the pickiest clinics freeze on day 6 (pg ment) - pixl on Mar 27, 2011
- Not sure but even ancient, twice frozen, picked last for the game blasts can (success ment - BlessedThistle on Mar 27, 2011
- Thank you ladies - New2011 on Mar 27, 2011
- Sounds great - Orchid on Mar 27, 2011
- Re: March Madness update and question - Brenda on Mar 28, 2011