Return to Index  

March Madness – update and question

March 26 2011 at 9:44 PM
New2011  (no login)

I had my transfer yesterday and everything went well. I decided to transfer only one since I was afraid my body may not be able to handle twins (I am only 5:1 and small boned). I was ok with transferring only one yesterday since it looked like I was going to have a lot of blasts and I said I would rather do an FET than risk a multiple pregnancy. Sure enough I got a lot of blasts (15) But I read somewhere now blasts that didnt get to blast stage until the 6th day may not be as good as 5 day blasts and 12 of the 15 blast I have on ice didnt make it to blast until the 6th day. Does anybody have any experience with 6 day blasts? Is it true the 5th day blasts are better?
I know it seems crazy to already think about FET while on 2ww but I have to have a plan B to keep sane during the 2ww.
Good luck to all March ladies, wishing you the best and waiting to hear good news from everyone...

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Sounds great - Anonymous on Mar 26
    1. Re: Sounds great - New2011 on Mar 26

2. wow! what a great # of frosties! - keifel on Mar 26
    1. Re: wow! what a great # of frosties! - New2011 on Mar 26
      1. lucky is right! - keifel on Mar 26

3. Re: March Madness – update and question - Steph679 on Mar 26
  5. you are pupo! (success ment) - julie on Mar 27
  7. What fantastic results! - thesameboat on Mar 27
  9. Congrats on your transfer (preg. ment.) - PAH on Mar 27
  11. Even the pickiest clinics freeze on day 6 (pg ment) - pixl on Mar 27
  13. Not sure but even ancient, twice frozen, picked last for the game blasts can (success ment - BlessedThistle on Mar 27
  15. Thank you ladies - New2011 on Mar 27
  17. Sounds great - Orchid on Mar 27
  19. Re: March Madness – update and question - Brenda on Mar 28
Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement