Return to Index  

So sorry bear

March 27 2011 at 6:36 AM
Veesha  (Login Veesha)

Response to bfn

I know that it has been tough, but I just believe things will get better. I will be thinking of you.

As for the RE's office, DUH?!?!?!?! I hate that happened to you. When dealing with money and coverage and the possibility for many people to move forward with IVF treatment, sorry really doesn't cut it. I am mad right along with you on that one. I also am quite disturbed that the insurance company is taking that position and not covering lab work which they had previously. Since the error was on the part of the RE's office, I would see if there was a different way that they could code your treatment, where you could get coverage. I don't feel it's lying. There are a million reasons why a person might get an ultrasound (looking at fibroids is a common one). I'm not sure about the blood work, since it seems pretty specific (checking estrogen and progesterone levels), but it's worth checking out.

Let us know how everything works out, and I hope you are on your way to your donor embryo dream very soon.

Respond to this message   
Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement