Return to Index  

Sorry Bear!

March 27 2011 at 11:28 AM
malibugirl662  (no login)

Response to bfn

I'm so sorry Bear, for everything.

I'm in MA and 44. Getting insurance to pay for ANYTHING IF related has been impossible. New England Fertility in Reading wanted to submit every procedure - including those THEY KNEW WEREN'T going to be covered, which is bound create tension with the insurance companies. I told them not to do this.

My ob/gyn was able to get things like the saline u/s, ID & other b/w through insurance - I assume by not corrolating it with IF/DE workup.

I'm not working with NE Fertility in Reading anymore. I"m working with RSC Lexington, and they seem to know which procedures will be OOP and which will be covered. I think it makes for a less contentious relationship with your insurance company.

I'm really sorry this happened to you. People working in the field, dealing with insurance on a regular basis, should know better.

And I agree - they seem to suck us dry financially and put us on long waiting list with no definitive dates or outcomes.....

xoxo
Malibugirl662

Respond to this message   
Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement