Re: I had no problem with all of the above choices until IMarch 28 2011 at 2:16 PM
|Anonymous (no login)|
Response to I had no problem with all of the above choices until I
I can understand that point of view.
I can also see the POV that a person has the intention of donating before they have their child/children, then sees it differently afterward.
- Yes, it's a decision I struggle with often (children ment.) - Ariadne on Mar 28, 2011
- Like piper wrote, only 7% or so can go through with donating - Anonymous on Mar 28, 2011
- For me, having my boys made me want to donate MORE - Renata on Mar 28, 2011
- I think that's wonderful, Rentata - Ariadne on Mar 28, 2011
- that's really cool... - Orchid on Mar 29, 2011