and hearing stories of success of Day 3 transfers help.
Yes, the 2ww is off to a slow start, but I have not returned home yet. Once I do, I am hoping that things will pick back up and that I will be shocked at how quickly the time is flying by.
I was just wondering tonight if I would POAS or not. On one hand, I like the idea of waiting for some concrete, official results from the beta but my test is not until April 14. That seems like a lifetime away. Then on the other hand, I don't know that I want to be given the information in an office first, instead of getting an idea in the privacy of their homes. How early can one test? Is it 9 days post transfer?