This is my second donor egg split cycle, my first I had 6 eggs, 5 fertilized, transferred 3 on day 5...had twins. Decided to do this cycle with my best friend as my split partner.23yo donor never pregnant, never cycled before. I know a huge risk. By all accounts she was doing really well, stimmed 13 days. Well yesterday was retrieval.22 eggs retrieved, first count of mature was 7, later became 12 (6 each). Todays fert. Report...4 of my 6 fertilized, only 1 of hers did. She brought in a fresh sample that "looked great" by a male who has kids. So, questions. I am requesting to be able to give her one of mine so she can transfer 2 on day 3. Should we consider letting them all go to day 5 to determine viability? The RE is recommending a day 3 transfer for me as well (even tho I have 4 embys). I did ask at that time about waiting to day 5 to pick the best ones but he still recommended day 3. I have always thought that if the emby doesn't make it to day 5 it wasn't viable anyway, and culture is better the uterus because the emby is normally in the tubes at that point. What would you do?