Return to Index  

No fresh transfer because of crappy lining.....

April 4 2011 at 12:11 PM
Daisy7412  (no login)

Hi ladies,

Lining was stuck at six so no fresh transfer. They did retrieval sunday and on a shared cycle I got nine --eight that fertilized and they are freezing them. I am really bummed that I can't have a fresh transfer and I never a lining issue before. I was suppressed on this cycle and never was before. Has anyone gone through this? They also said they usually thaw 6 but the max they transfer is 2 so I think I am going to ask them to thaw 4 and take the best two. At least I could get possibly two tries....I am so tired of being on this road and i am annoyed with my body. I solved the crappy egg problem and now this....sorry to whiny also a lot of family drama..---my mom opened her big mouth about me having a miscarriage when told her not to, my sister found out I was trying and got preggers without being married, then got married and didn't invite the family and had the kid this weekend. She moved 400 miles away had almost no contact for the past 16 years. I stayed close and took care of a lot of health issues with my parents and other things but now they are acting like this kid is the coming of the messiah. My sister did not invite me to the baby shower when my mom asked her to and there is really no relationship between us. Now all of a sudden my sister wants all this attention and thinks everyone should welcome her with open arms and shower her with attention and gifts. She called this weekend and i did not answer. It is really a bad situation....I chose to be part of it and my mom says I can't be ignorant and overlooks all the garbage my sister has thrown her way. However my sister is ignorant to me and my mom overlooks it. I am really upset about all this...typical prodigal daughter story and I am just staying away. I am sad to lose my parents now but I think that is what will happen.

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. So sorry, this must be really hard . . . - Maggie in VA on Apr 4
  3. I'm so sorry... - Orchid on Apr 4
  5. I am sorry Daisy - Bharani on Apr 4
  7. How many are frozen to a straw? - BlessedThistle on Apr 4
    1. They're probably 2pns - Anonymous on Apr 4
      1. Ahhh....that makes sense (kids mentioned) - BlessedThistle on Apr 4

Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement