Lining stuck after myomectomyApril 6 2011 at 4:04 PM
|minniet (Login minniet)|
I had a myomectomy in February and we are now doing a mock in preparation for a fresh donor cycle. I was pleased with my lining being at 6.8-7 a week and a half ago, but today, on 6 vivelle patches, I am still stuck at 6.8. If this were a fresh cycle, I'd be in trouble!
I have always had a nice lining, between 11-13, although my last donor cycle we had to add estrogen injections to get there.
I am starting estrace today.
For those of you who have had myomectomies, how long did it take to get your lining on track? Did you continue to have problems? I am switching REs, but this current RE oversaw the myomectomy and is very conservative about estrogen levels -- I am thinking I should just take myself over to the new RE...
I admit, I have not been very good about this mock -- not keeping up with vitamins and water, etc. I just was not super worried about it.
- Some ideas - BBG on Apr 6, 2011
- Frustrating! - minniet on Apr 6, 2011
- there was a recent symposium on this issue - E&H on Apr 6, 2011
- Great info! - minniet on Apr 6, 2011
- I spoke to this RE this morning regarding someone else - E&H on Apr 6, 2011
- aaaah phoooeey - lauranz on Apr 7, 2011