Return to Index  

Not necessarily

April 8 2011 at 3:45 AM
  (Login Chrismal2)

Response to Intelligence is an acquired trait

I've seen children come from very poor families, where there is not a good learning environment, where neither parents care what their child/children do and I've seen them excel beyond belief. There was a film, can't remember the name but it was something about Harvard and how this young girl from a totally dysfunctional family became a graduate of Harvard - it definitely didn't come from her parents providing a rich learning environment. We all have different aspirations and thought processes, some people want a particular shaped nose, others want a graduate, others want a musical person, an athlete or a model - nothing is wrong when looking for a donor, I think the most important thing is that we are happy with the donor we choose (for whatever reason) and therefore we will be happy with the child we eventually have to hold in our arms and love. If we are not happy with the donor we decide on will be happy with the child that we have?

I too agree with Blessed Thistle, there are far too many anonymous posters when posting something that is quite obviously going to hurt someone's feelings. This is a support board, just because we may not always agree with what someone else wants doesn't make it wrong, we are all here for different reasons except one, we are all doing or have done DE.

Respond to this message   
Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement