Return to Index  

Your FSH fine for DH

April 12 2011 at 12:47 PM
SunnyLA  (no login)

Response to High FSH and DE--new to DE with questions

Your FSH is not all that high. Julia Indichova, author of "Inconceivable: A Woman's Triumph Over Despair and Statistics" got pregnant with an FSH of 30. It's rare, but possible. And that was with her own eggs, naturally. My RE told me that he could get me pregnant till I'm 51 (I assume he meant while I'm menstruating). But you also hear about women in their 60's carrying babies for their daughters, etc. And I assume they've entered menopause, which means FSH numbers a lot higher than yours. If you're interested in bringing your FSH down, however, you should check out Julia Indichova's book and web site, FertileHeart.com, where she talks about getting the body into optimum health and how many stories she's heard about women bringing their FSH down (including her own story -- hers had been higher than 30 and eventually she brought it down into the 20's).

I find this quote from Julias book Inconceivable, very inspiring by Christiane Northrup, author of "Women's Bodies, Women's Wisdom":

When were willing to listen to our bodies and begin trusting ourselves as much as we trust outer authorities, all the rules change. And so does our biology. Statistics no longer apply to us. We enter the realm of miracles and undreamed-of possibilities.

Good luck!

Respond to this message   
Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement