Return to Index
April 13 2011 at 5:07 PM
Another dumb question: Do you have unprotected sex during cycles (Downs & misc ment)
It depends. For some people, a 5% chance is bad. For others, its not.
I don't think a 4 or 5% chance is bad. That means you have about a 95% chance of the baby NOT having down's.
Respond to this message
I don't know what the real odds are (autism ment)
- Orchid on Apr 14