Return to Index  

Anyone NOT have high FSH?

April 15 2011 at 9:04 AM
Leigh888  (Login Leigh888)

We moved on to DE after 2 failed OE IVF cycles. Our first DE cycle was a c/p, but most likely related to egg quality issues. I am 39.

My FSH has been elevated (11), but never all that high. I was a poor responder in my IVF cycles, but not terrible. We would get 6-7 eggs. Embryos transferred were never great. Best were 6-7 cells.

I worry that there is something else going on that they are missing. I would almost feel better if I had a sky high FSH or was a horrible responder to stims. Then, it would be pretty clear that my eggs were the issue and I would feel more confident that DE would work.

Just to clarify, my concern is not that we moved on to DE too soon. I am completely fine with using DE. My concern is that my eggs aren't the problem, but that there is something else going on and DE won't work either.

Due to a couple of borderline clotting issues, we are using lovenox this cycle.

Thoughts? Anyone else in a similar position (especially those who found success w/ DE)? Am I worrying for no reason? If so, feel free to tell me to calm down! I am just so nervous that this cycle won't work either.

TIA!

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Nope. It was always below 6. E2 was good, antral respectable (success) - BlessedThistle on Apr 15
  3. no advice but some info...(m/c ment, success ment) - Andi on Apr 15
  5. my fsh was 9 (preg/twins) - Adrah on Apr 15
  7. Thanks! - Leigh888 on Apr 16
  9. I had low FSH... - Maya3 on Apr 16
  11. No high FSH here either - Kay on Apr 16
  13. Re: Anyone NOT have high FSH? - Zaytune on Apr 16
  15. Feel much better - Leigh888 on Apr 17
Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement