Return to Index  

For those who have needed more than one DE for success

April 29 2011 at 9:32 PM
Newbie  (no login)

I am coming up to my beta in a few days and I just don't have a very good feeling. I always like to have contingency plans. How did you find the strength and resolve to move on to a second one? I am coming from a place of my OE stuff didn't work and this was pitched as the saving grace. With that being thrown in my face by multiple REs, I just will feel that much more devestated. I appreciate any feedback.

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. It was tough - minniet on Apr 29
  3. At the time, I was realistic and new my chances were about 50/50 and I could (success) - Kacee on Apr 29
    1. I knew I should have logged in to correct typos. It should say "knew" not new. LOL nt - Kacee on Apr 29
    2. Wow! What brand car do you have?? - Orchid on Apr 30
      1. Toyota Sienna. Love that car. nt. - Kacee on Apr 30
    3. this gives me encouragement - Bharani on Apr 30
      1. Oh no...it took three fresh cycles to get our children. They are now 6, 4 and 2. nt - Kacee on Apr 30
    4. Re: At the time, I was realistic and new my chances were about 50/50 and I could (success) - Dee on Apr 30

4. The contingency plans were a great comfort (success) - BlessedThistle on Apr 29
  6. I thought first DE was the golden egg!! - Brenda on Apr 30
  8. You have to keep in mind (success ment) - Kay on Apr 30
  10. Re: For those who have needed more than one DE for success - Obie on Apr 30
  12. Well, had sort of set myself a limit . . . (kids ment'd) - Maggie in VA on Apr 30
  14. Well, I needed 6 transfers from 5 donors before finding success (1 m/c ment.) - thesameboat on May 1
Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement