then waited to transfer them? I'm going to do one more cycle with my own eggs then move to donor. My donor is ready to go right now and I don't want to lose her. If my OE cycle does work but something happens a few weeks afterthen I have to start the entire DONOR process search over again. Not too sure I could handle that. So I'm thinking if she does her cycle and we freeze the fertilized embies then stress levels will be way down for me. Thoughts?