Return to Index  

Heart shattered need help

May 2 2011 at 7:16 PM
Newbie  (no login)

Tomorrow is my beta and I poas today and it was negative. Seeing it hit home this did not work. I am beyond despair. After being diagnosed with pof this was suppose to be my magic bullet. A few different REs just said, all you need is donor eggs. I had faith, my hope was resolved. I accepted things in my heart giving up my genetic link and just being a mom and having a family. Things are crashing down like a house of cards.
Everything in my life I have had to work hard for but I have already been thru so much. I am starting to believe maybe God just don't want us to have a family. My husband is ready to move on to FET but if fresh didn't work why would frozen?

My follow up with the doctor is scheduled for Wednesday, it is a phone conversation what should I ask? I am a complete mess I can't even think straight. Is it worth to even bring up could it be anything they are not picking up?

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Hang in there. My fresh failed and I had success on the frozen - Renata on May 2
  3. HANG IN - Malory on May 2
  5. yes, hang in there newbie. (success ment) - cotton on May 2
  7. I'm sorry, Newbie... - CatMama75 on May 2
  9. Newbie - THK on May 2
  11. So sorry - ALM on May 2
  13. As the other ladies have said, I am hoping that the Beta trumps the hpt - Veesha on May 3
  15. Nurse I talked to today said sometimes FETs do better than fresh.... Nt - K on May 3
  17. Dear Newbie some advice from a veteran (baby ment) - THK on May 3
  19. stay on those meds! - Brenda on May 3
  21. Thinking of you today Newbie..... - Mrs. M on May 3
  23. I'm sorry - Leigh888 on May 3
  25. Fresh was chemical, FET (success mentioned) - Anonymous on May 3
  27. I know it's hard! (child ment, preg ment) - scubagrl on May 3
  29. Keep your eyes on the prize, sweetie. - Maggie in VA on May 3
  31. Hey Newbie - in my thoughts today.... - Malory on May 3
  33. ((Hugs)) - New2011 on May 3
  35. aw, I'm really sorry - Orchid on May 3
  37. Thinking of you! Nt - K on May 3
  39. I'm sorry, and there is still hope (preg, loss and baby mentioned) - Fredricka on May 4
Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement