Return to Index  

yes, hang in there newbie. (success ment)

May 2 2011 at 8:53 PM
cotton  (Login BabyCotton)

Response to Heart shattered need help

this is so hard, i understand. DE is supposed to be the answer for all of us, but for some reason it seems to be harder for some of us than others. it took us 4 donors to make one baby. one of those donors was a cycle where we were cancelled at retrieval because she didn't produce enough eggs for two recipients, so really 3 donors = 1 baby. additionally, i did a fresh and a frozen cycle last summer to try for number 2 and neither worked. we are going to try again soon.

forgive me if i have this wrong, but i believe you wrote in a few days ago wondering how we go on when we have failures? i thought a lot about that post and here is my answer: first, i always had another plan, a next step in my head. i never stopped moving. even a meeting with my RE (like you have on wednesday) would be a next step, something else to research or think about. another thing is that i'm the queen of explanations. i could tell you why each cycle didn't work in my mind. in the end, there is really no rhyme or reason. just please know that even for the most difficult of cases, DE CAN WORK.

so i hope i don't scare you with my stats (they are not the norm but they do happen.)

take a deep breath, write out all of your questions that you have for your RE and try to figure out next steps.

in the meantime, i'll make a wish for you that your HPT is wrong.

Respond to this message   
Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2018 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement