Return to Index  

Agree with the others - get your own lawyer

May 3 2011 at 9:59 PM
pixl  (no login)

Response to Help urgent contarct questions


Definitely a conflict of interest, you want someone looking out for YOUR interests first. Also it is not the norm for the agency to get a copy of the donor agreement, that sounds odd to me. They just need to know that the agreement has been signed so the process can move forward.

Anyway, here is a link that lists some reproductive lawyers, look for one in your state and send them an email, you should be able to get going with one fairly quickly:

 Respond to this message   
Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2018 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement