beta of 18?May 7 2011 at 2:27 PM
|Anonymous (no login)|
What does it mean? Transfer April 25 day 3 transfer. I was told to do it the beta yesterday but due to work I did today.
I went to my old clinic, since this cycle was out of my city. First the Re was surprised, and when I explained to him. He said he is worry about it and said it is very low but to come back on Monday. Do you think it will go up? I keep blaming everything. The fourth day after the transfer, in my condo they weren't elevator so I had to use the stairs up to 23 floor, missed my estrace, levenox and progesterone yesterday, drinking..
This is the first time I got any number, although still I don't know how to catagorize it:chemical, ...etc
Do you know any one who has had low beta like me but the pg progress with healthy baby.
- Yes and congratulations but how did you come to miss those medicines? - BlessedThistle on May 7
- Yes, 54,1 - Anonymous on May 7
- No, honestly, it won't happen without the meds though thankfully 54 is great! (pg ment) - BlessedThistle on May 7
- Just want to wish you GL - Mrs. M on May 7
- thanks sweetie - Anonymous on May 7
- I had a low beta with success (success mentioned) - thesameboat on May 7
- maybe I follow - Anonymous on May 7
- No twins here. Just one child. And now about your meds... - thesameboat on May 8
- Huge HUGS - Anonymous on May 8
- Done. - thesameboat on May 8
- yes, let me chime in, too (preg mentioned) - keifel on May 7
- thank you - Anonymous on May 7
- remain cautiously optimistic - keifel on May 7
- yes, I am - Anonymous on May 7
- good luck - Brenda on May 7
- thank you Brenda - Anonymous on May 7