Return to Index  

beta of 18?

May 7 2011 at 2:27 PM
Anonymous  (no login)

What does it mean? Transfer April 25 day 3 transfer. I was told to do it the beta yesterday but due to work I did today.
I went to my old clinic, since this cycle was out of my city. First the Re was surprised, and when I explained to him. He said he is worry about it and said it is very low but to come back on Monday. Do you think it will go up? I keep blaming everything. The fourth day after the transfer, in my condo they weren't elevator so I had to use the stairs up to 23 floor, missed my estrace, levenox and progesterone yesterday, drinking..
This is the first time I got any number, although still I don't know how to catagorize it:chemical, ...etc
Do you know any one who has had low beta like me but the pg progress with healthy baby.

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Yes and congratulations but how did you come to miss those medicines? - BlessedThistle on May 7
    1. Yes, 54,1 - Anonymous on May 7
      1. No, honestly, it won't happen without the meds though thankfully 54 is great! (pg ment) - BlessedThistle on May 7

2. Just want to wish you GL - Mrs. M on May 7
    1. thanks sweetie - Anonymous on May 7

3. I had a low beta with success (success mentioned) - thesameboat on May 7
    1. maybe I follow - Anonymous on May 7
      1. No twins here. Just one child. And now about your meds... - thesameboat on May 8
        1. Huge HUGS - Anonymous on May 8
          1. Done. - thesameboat on May 8

4. yes, let me chime in, too (preg mentioned) - keifel on May 7
    1. thank you - Anonymous on May 7
      1. remain cautiously optimistic - keifel on May 7
        1. yes, I am - Anonymous on May 7

5. good luck - Brenda on May 7
    1. thank you Brenda - Anonymous on May 7

Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement