very much for your thoughtful and thorough comment. We are now back to leaning toward doing CGH. I posted a more detailed message a little further down in this string. I'm intrigued by the Day 5 option.
Do you know by how long we would have to postpone transfer? Just a few days until the results come in and the choice embryo is thawed, or a full month?
|This message has been edited by elseeG on May 8, 2011 11:07 AM|