Did you get any HCG or was it negative each time? Even though I testedMay 9 2011 at 5:04 PM
|Kacee (no login)|
Response to multiple failed blast transfers
negative for immune issues, I kept getting chemicals. They decided to treat as though I had them. I used long term prednisone, Lovenox, Folgard 2.2, lexapro, embryo glue, acupuncture before and after transfer. What did they have you on? What did you test positive for? What was your lining before transfer? I know that have a new test for embryos that is quite effective? Could there be uterine issues? Do you still have your tubes?
I am do sorry. Lets see what we can do to help you.
- Have you considered donor sperm? (success mentioned) - thesameboat on May 9, 2011
- donor sperm? - Anonymous on May 9, 2011
- Yes, there still could be. - thesameboat on May 10, 2011
- yes, definitely - Dee on May 10, 2011
- Re: Did you get any HCG or was it negative each time? Even though I tested - Anonymous on May 9, 2011
- above post is a follow up question for Kacee - Anonymous on May 9, 2011
- The lexapro was strictly to increase blood flow to the uterus and increase lining - Kacee on May 9, 2011
- Lexpro & other things (children ment.) - Ariadne on May 10, 2011