9 eggs collected, 7 of which matureMay 16 2011 at 12:22 PM
|Aoife1 (Login aoife1)|
Hi everyone, I've been off the board for almost a week. I am in Czech Rep now and our donor had 9 eggs collected this morning, of which 7 were mature. That's pretty normal numbers for here or so I am told since they gently stim the donors. We will find out tomorrow how many fertilize. I feel a bit weird, slightly in turmoil in my tummy, can't describe the feeling exactly, I suppose I am apprehensive maybe. But I could just be starting to freak out - aaarghh!
We and our donor are anonymous to each other, by Czech law. However DH swears he saw our donor in the waiting room since she was on her own and the only person that fitted our basic donor description which he said she fitted exactly. I told him that surely we wouldn't share the same reception area if it's a legal requirement that the donor is anonymous. Anyway, I saw this lady too, although briefly and I can't really recall exactly what she looked like other than yes, she fitted our request re height, weight hair color etc. But I can't picture her face. I'm bummed that he did take more notice and perhaps I should have stopped chatting and paid more attention to what is going on around me when I was there. Especially because since I arrived here I have been looking at every woman I see in the street wondering if it might be her. And then just when it might be, I fail to even take a second glance. Grrrr!
Chris, so sorry to read about your negative result. Hugs to you. And Bethphx, sorry you are delayed but you will hopefully be better placed next month.
Meanwhile, big congrats to Lenebene and Dawn on your BFP's. Well done!
Hopefully I will join you Aek (good luck) and Jen (welcome to the board and good luck) later this week if/when my transfer happens. Will keep you all updated when I can.
- GL, Aoife! - Maggie in VA on May 16
- I think it must be true - Aoife1 on May 17
- Good Luck Aoife!!! - Mrs. M on May 16
- good luck!! - brenda on May 16
- Ha! Excellent observance of Murphy's Law and . . . (kids. ment'd) - Maggie in VA on May 16
- Ha,ha I hope you are right - Aoife1 on May 17
- These numbers look good to me, because I am in a shared cycle program - Veesha on May 16
- Oh yes, there is so much here to see (DS mentioned) - Aoife1 on May 17
- Oh, those sound like good numbers! - thesameboat on May 16
- Fantastic! - AEK on May 16
- Good luck! - Jen on May 16
- Good luck...... - Dawn_2 on May 16
- Off to a good start! - Leigh888 on May 16
- Good luck!!! nt - lenebene on May 16
- Good Luck! - ALM on May 16
- THANKS LADIES for the good wishes (n/t) - Aoife1 on May 17
- How exciting! Good Luck! Nt - K on May 17