Return to Index  

HIPPA violation

May 16 2011 at 1:49 PM
Anna  (no login)

Response to ummmm...


If your personal health information is being disclosed inappropriately, you have remedies available to you. You can file a complaint with the Office of Civil Rights. You also might have grounds to sue. I have worked for several different healthcare providers (multi-specialty groups and facilities) and that would not be tolerated and it would be grounds for immediate dismissal.

If you believe that your personal health information has been disclosed, complain immediately to your provider. If they not take it seriously (fire people), then complain to the government and your insurance company.

 Respond to this message   

  1. You can do all that - H40+ on May 16, 2011
    1. I agree, the damage is already done... - Miracle_Wanted on May 16, 2011
      1. Re: I agree, the damage is already done... - Anna on May 16, 2011
Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2018 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement