Return to Index  

I'd guess either way . . .

May 18 2011 at 10:32 PM
Maggie in VA  (Login maggie1961)

Response to Beta question...

My beta at 15 dp5dt was 6694 mIU/ml for my twin pregnancy. I know how sobering that realization that you're having twins is (if your U/S confirms). What you want is a happy, healthy pregnancy like those pictures in the magazines at your OB/GYN's office, and now you're wondering if it's going to be bed rest, pre-eclampsia, NICU, maybe early labor and no babies at the end. But, you know, I carried my guys to 37.5 weeks, I was never on bed rest, the babies went straight to the well baby nursery, and I was 48 at the time. You read more about the problem twin pregnancies on these boards and in the media, b/c as the cops say, there's nothing to see here when pregnancy is healthy, LOL.

And while twins are hard, there are advantages. If 2 kids are your goal, you can say good-bye to your fertility clinic, and I must say, that is one of the nicest feelings in the world. Going for a sibling can be a huge deal financially and emotionally once you have one child. I really hope you have a singleton, b/c I think you'll enjoy your pregnancy and baby experience more with one, but you'll probably be OK if it is twins. GL! Maggie (in VA)

Respond to this message   
Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement