Return to Index  

Can OB/Gyn do saline u/s?

May 21 2011 at 6:13 PM
Anna  (no login)

Response to yes to saline u/s plus...


I've run into issues with my insurance company regarding the fertility coverage due to my high FSH so if this is done by my RE and coded as due to infertility, it might not be covered. Can an OB do it and could it be done for anything other than infertility?

Is it similar to a vaginal ultrasound? Or more like the HSG?

 Respond to this message   

  1. My OB - Dee on May 21, 2011
    1. coding (child ment) - Anna on May 21, 2011
  2. Saline u/s - Malory on May 21, 2011
Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2018 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement