42 and feeling insecure / inadequate beginning DE ProtocolMay 24 2011 at 10:53 AM
|Sarah (Login Sarcot7)|
I'm new to the chat room and we're about to start our DE protocol. I've been through 3 IUI's, 2 IVF's and one natural pregnancy. They resulted in a heartbeat then a miscarriage/D&C, a second miscarriage, nothing happening on the third, fourth and fifth try and a miscarriage/D&C on the sixth. All over about 2 years.
Needless to say pregnancy for me means loss and I'm feeling petrified about our next protocol and VERY INADEQUATE... I don't want my fear and insecurities to negatively impact the (fingers crossed) possible pregnancy but I'm terrified of another miscarriage/ D&C.
Can anyone relate and if so how do you over come the angst and not just dismiss it and go through the motions of the protocol? I'm feeling so alone and isolated. I hope someone can share some insight. My husband is SOOO supportive but I need other women's insight that have had similar experiences.
Thanks for listening!
|This message has been edited by Sarcot7 on May 24, 2011 11:01 AM|
- Re: 42 and feeling insecure / inadequate beginning DE Protocol - zaytune on May 24
- thank you!! - Sarah on May 24
- Some parallels (preg,D&C,chemical,success ment) - BabsA on May 24
- Thank you! - Sarah on May 24
- What a great story (nt) - Malory on May 24
- Welcome! - Lovethebeach on May 24
- OMG, can I ever relate...(loss mentioned) - LadyMagoo on May 24
- OK sweetie (Loss, success ment) - Aufrecht on May 24
- me too - cubb on May 24
- bless your heart - Sarah on May 24
- Thanks Sarah - cubb on May 24
- Re: Thanks Sarah - Sarah on May 25
- Re: 42 and feeling insecure / inadequate beginning DE Protocol - Newbie on May 24
- Re: 42 and feeling insecure / inadequate beginning DE Protocol - Sarah on May 25
- relate to your fears - dressagequeen42 on May 24
- HI Sarah - immune issues - THK on May 25